Million $ Makeover

This week The Institute of Good Taste welcomes a brand new design template.


Regular guests will appreciate the range of new features including:

- An adorable decorative grey border line.
- An email function.
- Function for sharing my insight directly to social media sights like Facebook, Mixi, Twitter, and Buzz.
- A streamlined Carp Pond with 2 new fish to replace the ones that died in July.
- Lots more tit gags.

That’s about it really.

The design overhaul has been a long time coming, and is in response to the many requests for a more reader inclusive layout.

Normally I don’t give two hoots about my readers concerns and opinions of my readers, so please consider yourselves especially lucky.

I hope you like the new look. And if not, as usual, go and stick a soft vegetable up your bum.